Thursday, May 21, 2015

he stopped talking

Dear Cheri,

My friend Chuck stopped talking to me. He just stopped. I don't know why. We have been talking since the beginning of the year then nothing. I tried calling and he has it go to voicemail. I don't understand and I don't know how to not let this affect my personal life. Since Jan we have talked daily during the week. What do I do?

Lost and confused

Dear Lost and Confused,

I am having a hard time understanding what happened. Have you checked the obituaries? That might sound crass. But unless you go to his house I really don't know why s day other options of finding your answers.  I would suggest that you find something to occupy your time. It is hard getting over a relationship, especially if you don't have closure of why it ended. Some men don't understand that it may be hard to talk it out but in the long run there are less hurt feelings. Sometimes a person lashes out in anger more in these situations than if they were talked to. Please if you find yourself wanting to do something harmful to yourself or him get immediate help.

Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment