Saturday, May 16, 2015

Improper pictures taken in a classroom

Dear Cheri,
 I don't know what to think. I have a friend, I will call Chuck. He is married but allowed to play with other women. He sent me pictures of a woman that were partial nudes in a classroom. I don't know what to think. I feel conflicted. They are having their adult fun but what if I child walked in? He doesn't see an issue and thinks I am over reacting. What should I do? I don't want to jepordize the friendship but feel this woman is wrong.

Conflicted.

Dear Conflicted,
I think you must ask yourself first why this friendship is so important to you?
He is married what good is this relationship for you and what loyalty do you really have to them. 
Unfortunately, I don't think you have any leg to stand on dealing with this issue. There is the thought that he might come after you. This is troubling to me also but my feeling is if she is doing this with him, she will do it again with another whose wife will step up and  take her to task. In other words, she will get caught one day and you will safely be away from it. My suggestion again is to really think why you are in this relationship.
Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment