Saturday, May 16, 2015

Response to previous letter

Dear Cheri,
 You asked some  good questions previously. I guess I was lonely. My work had changed, my family life changed and I found myself lonely and sad. I reached out looking for friends and this couple presented themselves. I tried several times to push him away but he was so sweet to me and even though I can't give him what he was looking for he wanted me. When he talks to me he is excited about me. That is what draws me to him.

Frustrated

Dear Frustrated,
I am glad you responded. I am so sorry about your circumstances, have you looked for counseling? He is filling a void left in your life because of changes. Everyone deals with changes differently but it looks like you had multiple changes at once that may have caught you off guard. There is still time to correct this before it is too late. I ask that you get referrals from your clergy or work to get the help you need. You are not alone.

Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment