Saturday, May 16, 2015

A wife introduces other women to her husband

Dear Cheri,
I clicked the wrong thing on a profile I was setting up. Long story short I began talking to a woman and she was wanting me to meet her husband. She hoped one day she would meet me too but it was important for me to see him. He emailed me and we began talking. I live a few hours from him and would love to meet him. The kicker is I have am married too..
Frustrated

Dear Frustrated,
What drove you to a website that introduced you to people like that? You need to step back decide if you want to risk your marriage for a meeting with a married man?  Do you really think it was his wife or him pretending to be her to lure you in? If you clicked on a wrong button why then is it really important for  him to seen you? Couldn't his wife take care of him?
Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment