Sunday, May 17, 2015

He left me alone and expected me to be good

Dear Cheri,

I made a mistake. I didn't know, I thought he wanted me to search for other 'friends'. He said his wife had found my text and he would text me when he could. So I started talking to others. I didn't know when or if he was coming back. But he saw me online one day and my post about 'men with blue eyes' and he was hurt. He had stopped talking to me for two weeks and thought it would be the same when he got back. He said he thought I would only be his and then he was embarrassed for being jealous because he shouldn't be. I have apologized and feel so bad. How can I make it up to him?
Worried

Dear Worried,
 Say again? You want to make it up to him? He has a wife, what is wrong with you? Wake up, he put you on hold like you were his prized trophy. Sometimes they fall off the shelf. What is done is done. Move on my dear, he has a wife. He needs to worry about keeping her. You need to move on and find another blue eyed man to take care of.

Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment